Monday 15 July 2013

Winter Holidays…What to do!

One more day then back to school.

Winter holidays means late sleep ins…mmm…snuggly!

{Decided to spare you the pain of seeing me in P.J.’s}

Winter holidays means a compulsory game of Monopoly!

P1010094

Winter holidays means hot chocolate whenever the urge hits you!

P1010098

Winter holidays means stretching out in the sun!

P1010097

Winter holidays means time to read a good book!

P1010079

When winter holidays end…
time to get ready for the
Little Learners.

I’m ready so let the journey continue…

Mrs StoweSmile

4 comments:

Paula’s Place said...

I so love monopoly and haven't played it in ages.
Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

Unknown said...

You really must have a game. It's timeless fun indeed.

Julie :-)
Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

Unknown said...

Hi Julie! I'm fascinated by this! I'm in NJ, it is 95 degrees Fahrenheit here, we are in the middle of summer & school is out until September 5. What is the temp there? Are you in the middle of winter? Is tomorrow your first day back to school? I would email you these long questions but I don't see an email! Mine is science4@verizon.net. Oh by the way, love your blog! I'm your newest Bloglovin' follower!

✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Unknown said...

Glad you got my email.

Julie :-)

Post a Comment